NEW Aldonex 150 amp 240/100V Rectifier
Aldonex SCR Controlled Power Supply
- Model #T – 2100 – 1.5CR – CCV – R
- DC Output: 150 Amperes, 0 – 100 Volts
- AC Input: 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Control: SCR with Independent Current & Voltage Controls. Constant Current/Voltage. Thyristor.
- Ripple: 5% At Full Output Only
- Ramping: Automatic (Variable) Ramp
- Protection: Automatic Phase Sequence Indictor with Voltage & Phase Loss Cut – off.
- Main Starter Overloads. Automatic Current Trip. Thermal Shut Downs.
- Cabinet: Approx.: 49” High, 33” Wide, 24” Deep; Polypro Panels over Powder coated Steel Frame
- Metering: Analog DC Ammeter and Voltmeter in Remote
- Remote: Fiberglass / Polyester 12” x 10” x 5.5”
- Independent Current and Voltage controls.
- Available fixed or variable ramping. 5% ripple filtering at full load. Additional filtering is available via ripple taps or filter chokes.
- Current Trip (Limit) circuitry protects the power supply against direct short circuit of the output buss. When a continuous short circuit occurs the trip circuitry shuts down the SCR firing board, thus protecting the diodes, SCR’s and power transformer from damage.
- Automatic phase sequence control.
- Voltage and phase loss cut off.
- Remote control in all polypro or PVC box.
- Built in Soft Start circuitry allows power delivered to the load, to increase gradually when power is first applied. This feature prevents possible clearing of costly line fuses due to High Inrush Currents. Remote control can be located next to the tank, within easy reach of the operator. Standard analog instrumentation provides easy to read indication of output voltage and current. For increased output span control, ten turn potentiometers can be installed.
Please contact us below for pricing.
Click “Download File” below for pdf spec/drawing.
To receive more information on this equipment, please fill out the following form and click the 'Submit' button.
All equipment transactions must be PAID IN FULL before loading on truck. Used equipment is sold "as-is, where-is". Since we do not offer guarantees or warranties, we encourage our customers to visit the location and inspect machinery before purchase. Buyer is responsible for loading and freight charges (if applicable) unless otherwise noted. Howard Supply is not liable for freight damaged in transit.
Howard Supply is an excellent source for plating and metal finishing equipment, both new and used.
Browse Equipment List
- AA Units
- Air Handling Units
- Anode Baskets
- Carbonate Removal Systems
- Chillers & Cooling Towers
- Dip Spin Machines
- Dust Collectors
- Filter Tubes and Sleeves
- Fork Lifts
- Heat Exchangers
- Humidity Chambers
- Immersion Heaters
- Lab Equipment - Misc.
- New Equipment
- Pallet Positioners
- Plating Machines
- Polishing Lathes
- Powder Coat Lines
- RO Systems
- Slim-Line Filters
- Spin Dryers
- Tanks - Production
- Tanks - Storage
- UV Sterilizers
- Vibratory Finishing
- Waste Treatment
- Work Carriers
- X-Ray Machines