· Built by a Japanese equipment firm in 2012. Rectifiers built by a Japanese manufacturer.
· The tanks on the line are 86” long x 22” wide (some rinses are only 16” wide) x 40” deep.
· The machine is U-shaped, with a motorized carriage on the front (load-unload end), and a motorized shuttle tank at the far end.
· Four (4) automated, overhead hoist systems, 1,000# capacity each.
· Two (2) 3-station plating tanks, or a total of six (6) plating stations, with individual cell rectification (Secondary rectifiers on each cell bussed to the tanks).
· Equipped with ultrasonic cleaning
· Equipped with a multi-cell on-line drying system
· The space occupied by the line (NOT including the operator catwalks on either side of the systems) is 21’ 2” wide x 48’ long x 16’6” tall.
· The plating tanks/solutions are equipped with hard piped, large, Slim-Line horizontal disc filters.
· The line is also equipped with additional filtration and chemical feed/replenishment systems for all solutions, all housed in spill containment pans.
· Pre-packaged pumping stations for the various wastewater streams.