Are you selling used plating or metal finishing equipment? Click Here to
contact us about your free listing!
|16X48 Acid Chloride Zinc Barrel Line |
16" X 48" Acid Chloride Zinc Barrel Line
Tanks are a combination of plastic & steel. Previously used for acid chloride zinc. NO motors, danglers or hoists included. All Plastic tanks 3’ deep and ¾” thick material.
- 8 each: 16” Ø x 48” wide barrels. Each barrel has a 300-350# capacity Four barrels have 7/32" perfs and the other four have 1/8" perfs.
- 2 each: 3-station plastic plating tank - 60” x 108” DOT
- 6 each: 2-station plastic double rinse tank - 60” x 66” DOT
- 1 each: 3-station plastic rinse tank – 60” x 108” DOT
- 2 each: 1-station plastic process tank – 60” x 32” DOT
- 1 each: 1-station mild steel soak tank – 60” x 36” DOT
- 1 each: 1-station mild steel electro-clean tank – 60” x 36” DOT
- 1 each: 1-station mild steel - 60” x 30” DOT
|To receive more information on this equipment, please fill out the following form and click the 'Submit' button.|
All equipment transactions must be PAID IN FULL before
loading on truck. Used equipment is sold 'as-is, where-is'.
Since we do not offer guarantees or warranties, we
encourage our customers to visit the location and
inspect machinery before purchase. Buyer is responsible
for loading and freight charges (if applicable) unless
otherwise noted. Howard Supply is not liable for freight
damaged in transit.
Are you selling used plating or metal finishing equipment? Click
Here to contact us about your free listing! You may also contact
us at (630) 674-8098.